A detailed hiring process is the key to our success. And Yours.
We've built our reputation on matching talented professionals with great companies. We work with you every step of the way to ensure that you find a position that fits.
Just fill out our general inquiry form and a recruiter will contact you soon!
The Hiring Process:
Step 1: The Inquiry
- Whether you inquire online or contact us by telephone, the process begins with a review of your resume. With your resume our staff learns more about your skills, goals and background.
Step 2: The Initial contact and Interview
- Once with receive your online inquiry, a member of our recruiting team will contact you. If you haven’t sent in a resume, you will be asked to send one as soon as possible because without it we cannot adequately serve you. Once we have your resume, we will discuss those positions in which you were interested as well as other positions for which you qualify. If you agree to be submitted for a position, your recruiter will forward your resume to the client.
Step 3: The Second Interview
- If your resume is accepted by the client one of two things will occur. The first thing is that the client will extend an offer to you through your recruiter. At that point you are free to accept the offer or decline the offer. If you accept, you will begin the hiring process.
- The second thing is that the client will request an interview (usually via telephone) in order to assess for themselves your qualifications. Your recruiter will help you by setting up the interview and providing preliminary interview assistance including coaching and vital information regarding the client's background. If the interview goes well, an offer will be made through your recruiter and again, you are free to accept or decline the offer. If you accept, you will begin the onboarding process.
Step 4: The Onboarding Process
- This is the most important part of the process – the paperwork. In this process you will work with your recruiter, our on boarding department, and the drug testing department. What is critical in this process is receiving and completing your paperwork and communication. During this process you and your recruiter will determine a start date. Once the paperwork is completed and all testing and background checking is finished, you will be given your reporting instructions and you are ready to report for your assignment.
Step 5: Follow up
- Once you have reported to the client and have completed your first day on the job, your TeamGlobal recruiter will check in with you and your immediate supervisor to confirm that you're both happy with the placement. We'll also stay in touch with both of you throughout your assignment. Remember the important thing is communication, therefore if you have any questions or concerns, contact your recruiter immediately and they will help you find the answers.